Recommended Resources for Dog & Cat Dental Care
In addition to the services we provide you, we have a wealth of resources for you to use from the comfort for your home. Between the educational handouts we send you home with and the links we include here on our website, we equip you with plenty of information for before and after your visits with us.
Browse our helpful handouts for topics such as:
- Dental Radiography and Other Diagnostics
- Pet Periodontal Disease
- Anatomy of a Tooth
- Endodontic and Root Canal Therapy (Therapy for Fractured or Discolored Teeth)
- Vital Pulp Therapy
- Oral Surgery–Extractions
- Oral Surgery–Cancer Surgery
- Jaw Fracture Repair
- Oronasal Fistula Repair
- Crowns and Restorative Dentistry
- Malocclusions and Orthodontics Treatment
- Feline Resorptive Lesions
- Feline Chronic Gingivostomatitis
The following links will bring you to informational resources regarding veterinary dentistry. They discuss topics such as anesthesia-free dentistry, the definition of a board-certified veterinary dentist, and other helpful information.
- What is Anesthesia Free Dentistry?
- What is a Board-Certified Veterinary Dentist?
- How Do I Brush My Pet's Teeth at Home?
- Recommended Websites
- Case of the Month
We also have compiled an array of photos for you to browse. Enjoy!